- FROM EARLIEST TO LATEST ...
- In 2010, I performed with Lovers Jump Creek who won the final of the Perfect Pitch Competition.
- I wrote the violin sections for Oliver Tank’s song, Last Night I Heard Everything In Slow Motion while we were at Macquarie University, which went on to win the FBi Radio: Northern Lights Competition 2011 in Iceland, where he performed it at the Iceland Airwaves Festival. The song was also used in the National Campaign for GetUp! Australia, a Marriage Equality movement that aired on National Television:
- I wrote for and recorded with Oliver Tank again on another single in 2012 as well as composing and recording his string sections (consisting of violin, viola and cello) for his latest albums and singles and cowriting the track Untold which was picked up by triple j’s Home & Hosed. Oliver Tank has toured some of these tracks with Lana Del Rey. His work can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/oliver-tank: Please see specific tracks below ...
o Different Speed (feat. Ta-Ku)
o Last Night I Heard Everything In Slow Motion
o Lost feat. Fawn Myers
o Untold - Oliver Tank & Wren (cowrite)
o Tonight (Unreleased Dreams)
o Stay feat. Fawn Myers
o You Never Know feat. Hayden Calnin
o Sound Of Silence feat. Fawn Myers
o Past Present Future
o Beautiful (Snoop Dogg Cover) feat. Fawn Myers
- Performed electric violin with the band Something With Numbers at the Coaster Festival in Gosford.
- I have collaborated with New York based filmmaker Clare Conway for several music videos that have gone on to be featured in many international film festivals as well as winning international awards (see above in Major National & International Film Screenings & Awards). I am now currently working on a film we created in Kyoto, Japan, called Tacit. Conway serves as Videographer and Director and I am working as the Film Score Composer. This film will form part of my Doctoral work and we will use it as an example of our work when applying for grant opportunities for overseas projects to explore our intercultural curiosities when it comes to multimedia projects. Whilst in Japan, I also met with world renowned composer, Tomoyuki Hisatome, who provided me with priceless insights into the world of Japanese music and its delicate sensibilities.
- Collaborated with Yantra de Vilder as an improvisational musician on the Performance of her work, Haiku, at WSU for The Noise and Silence, SYO Mentoring Project in September 2015
- Collaborated with Yantra de Vilder as an improvising pianist on my composition, The Border Crosser 2015
- Collaborated with Ellie Louise Freeman on her film, Scapegoat, at Sydney Film School, providing her with the music for her work.
- Composed the strings for Damien Leith’s (Sony) upcoming Albums (2017)
- Performed with Damien Leith multiple times on Channels 7, 9 & 10 for live performances
- Collaborated with Yantra de Vilder for Creativity Unlimited Festival (Western Sydney University), improvising during performance with her before the showing of her film, Haiku
- Collaborated with multi international award winning composer, Holly Harrison (composer and drummer), Joseph Tabua (composer and guitarist) & Lizzi Graham (composer and pianist) on an improvised version of my scored work, M’fhíorghrá, using cells from the original score as the basis for the improvisation. This was done as both a studio recorded session and a live performance at the Creativity Unlimited Festival 2016
- Collaborated with poet, Louise Carter, on a studio recorded track of her poem, The Bird, with improvisational violin as part of the Creativity Unlimited Festival 2017
- Project: Collide - Collaborating with Joe Taranto, 3 x national winner of drumming competition within Australia and owner/producer of Ultimate Sound Recording Studios in Melbourne. This collaboration combines contemporary/ orchestral/electronic and percussive sounds in a progressive way. The film, directed by Bruce Gil, was shown at several film festivals internationally.
- Worked with Jess Starreveld on her latest album to be released either later this year or early 2019 - music videos underway
- Wrote and recorded strings for Annabelle Kay’s Nightmare of a Dream
- Wrote and recorded strings for The Khanz Album Mistakes That Nature Made on tracks Dance on the Clouds and Who Would Let You Drown
- Worked with Hansaa as string composer/orchestrator/recording artist vocalist on his new album to be released in 2019 (4 tracks so far)
- Worked with Sony on producing a track for Nat Conway, Summer To Stay, reorchestrating and arranging her dance track to make it orchestral/acoustic. I am in the process of completing this job and am waiting for the files from the recording session at Sony.
- Performed violin at the AFTRS conference with Australian Film Composers presenting their works (2017)
- Collaborated with Music Aviva, Opera Vita and Opera Australia’s Simon Kim for a performance at Avoca Theatre 2017
- Collaborated with Simon Adams (Editor) and Michael McGlynn (Director) on my music video Secrets, which won the UK Songwriting Competition, taking Best Music Video Award for 2017 and coming Second in the International Songwriting Competition 2017 (Nashville)
- Sony Publishing requested tracks to Pitch for The Voice 2018 Finalists. I composed/produced these tracks with very minimal time (around 48 hours each) in order to make the deadline:
- Ongoing collaboration with Michael McGlynn of Vienna People Studios composing music for artists, film, television and radio advertising briefs. Some examples of our work for these opportunities:
- The Music Podcast Introduction:https://www.dropbox.com/s/dctwds1jz929bzb/DAVE%20AND%20NEIL%20THEME%20FEAT.%20WREN.mp3?dl=0
- Fight Back: Television Sync Opportunity: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg1u6a6mbfkdtrd/Fight%20Back%20%28Unreleased%29%20by%20Jessica%20Graham%20%26%20Michael%20McGlynn.wav?dl=0
- Alcohol Advertisement Sync Opportunity: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxvoglrj5nj3hmh/OUR%20TOWN%20WB%20Master.mp3?dl=0
- Health Food Product Advertisement Sync Opportunity: https:// www.dropbox.com/s/gqq9105hhnairms/OLD%20SKOOL%20MIX%20WB%20Master.wav?dl=0
- Composed two tracks for Melbourne Fashion Week’s Instagram and Social Media Platforms for the brands Gorman & Sandro Paris 2018
- Wrote/recorded strings & voice over work for The Vegetable Plot to be released early 2019
- Wrote/recorded strings for Billy Blake
- Voice over work for Big Up Ma Boobs; UK Breastfeeding Normalising Animation (not yet released)
- Performed on Channel 10 with Mark Vincent (Sony Australia) to promote his Eurovision Audition
- Performed at the Silver Party 2019 Charity Event to raise funds for The Children’s Hospital
- Performed on Rai Thistlewaite’s (Thirsty Merc) new solo music video Till The Lights Come On
- Performed on Ilan Kidron’s (The Potbelleez) new video duet of Shallow
- Performed on Channel 10 with Mark Vincent (Sony) for his Eurovision promo performance
- Performed with One World One People at William Wallace Hotel (May’19)
- Performed on The Voice 2019 with Jessica Mauboy (Sony) & The Voice 2019 Finals in duet with Boy George and Diana Rouvas
- Performed with One World One People at Lazy Bones Sydney (Aug'19)
- Collaborating currently on a track with Nylon Studios, Jesse Watt & Lisa Gerrard
- Performing with OneRepublic at the NRL finals 6th October 2019
- Performing with Ricky Lee Coulter at Everest Carnival Fashion Lunch 10th October 2019